Pengikut

Jumat, 12 Oktober 2018

Amazing Experience



Amazing experience

During last year’s holiday, it was the year I felt my dream even though it was  only a few day. At that time I was selected as a football player to represent my village in the Regent Cup Tournament in Pulang Pisau District, at that time I didn’t think that I was chosen to represent my village. Being a professional soccer player is my dream since childhood, even when I was in elementary  shcool I have from childhood until now never missed a soccer match either in the country or from abroad other than as my goal of football is also my hobby even  the My subdistrict could not bring to be a champion, when I was only able to bring the sub-district to 8th.

I dreamed of becoming an Indonesian national team. At that time, I was very happy when the coach announced  the composition of the players and the players were there. A coach who gave me the opportunityto play I thought and determined not to disappoint the coach from that moment on I was always played by the coach, even though I didn’t score a goal. I always give my best performance during the   tournamen.

And this year i couldn’t take part in the tournament held every year by the Pulang Pisau  government. Because I went to shcool higher level, namely college. But I always ready what if called by the coach to represent my sub-district in the tournamen. It si a pride for me to be called back because not just anyone can play in this cup  regent’s tournament better in the future.




THANK FOR READING

Tidak ada komentar:

  PENTINGNYA BAHASA INGGRIS DALAM PERKEMBANGAN PENDIDIKAN DI INDONESIA   Bahasa Inggris merupakan bahasa internasional yang digunakan un...